-
January 29th, 2006, 06:55 PM
#1
Inactive Member
who would win in a rumble?
the guys are from....
Reno Divorce
or the guys from
Deadbeat Sinatra ?
-
January 29th, 2006, 07:07 PM
#2
Inactive Member
ohhhh no fighting between fellow fans but my vote is going for RENO DIVORCE only because i talk to the guys and dont know any of the guys from deadbeat sorry guys
-
January 29th, 2006, 07:41 PM
#3
Inactive Member
-
January 29th, 2006, 07:47 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Trick question... Lemme IS God
-
January 30th, 2006, 02:31 AM
#5
HB Forum Owner
I dont know about a rumble, but Deadbeat Sinatra probably gets more pussy than Reno Divorce does.
-
January 30th, 2006, 02:40 AM
#6
Inactive Member
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] hmmm, I dont know about that...
-
January 30th, 2006, 01:26 PM
#7
Inactive Member
LMAO guys this kills me lol
-
January 30th, 2006, 04:38 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I don't know who would win, but I know Reno D hits you hard, hits you fast- louder than a shotgun blast...
-
January 30th, 2006, 04:56 PM
#9
HB Forum Owner
well, we will probably play a show or two together in the spring so you all can come judge for yourselves.....this outa be good
-
January 30th, 2006, 05:35 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Originally posted by 77:
who would win in a rumble?
the guys are from....
Reno Divorce
or the guys from
Deadbeat Sinatra ?
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">hmmm~ I think the Deadbeat guys are lovers not fighters so the rumble probably wouldn't happen! [img]wink.gif[/img] But if it's a music showdown, damn it's pretty close! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I'm fans of them both! But Adrian would win for the best looking! (Just had to throw that in!) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks